Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_vote_lcapZombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_voting_barZombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_vote_lcapZombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_voting_barZombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. Empty
PostSubject: Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum.   Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:21 pm

In Todays lesson we will learn How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum, all you have to do is go to you're xfire profile, then click on YOUR SCREENSHOTS, then search for the SCREENSHOT YOU WANT, after you've found the screenshot, then click on it, it should enlarge, and then click SHARE, it's at the top of the picture. There are 3 codes that it gives you to copy, copy the code that IS DIRECTLY UNDER "Copy into forums with BBCode" then paste THAT CODE into the box where you post a message. If you have questions or a suggestion for another fun, exciting "ZoMBie'S TuToRiaLs", then leave a reply.

I hope this has been an enlightening experience.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com

Zombie's Tutorials- Part 1- How to put Xfire Screenshots on forum.
Page 1 of 1