Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Clan Treachery I_vote_lcapClan Treachery I_voting_barClan Treachery I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Clan Treachery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
(SR)Shoot
Friends and Allies
Friends and Allies
(SR)Shoot

Male
Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Games
Motto : Odd
Rep. :
Clan Treachery Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clan Treachery Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Clan Treachery AnnouncedDruid
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 pm

My 2nd in command (SR)Hellboy, and my 2 footmen (SR)FearSoldier and (SR)Snipes all were in the clan Combat Legends }CL{. Today 2 of their fellow members accused them of treacherous things such as hacking, so-called 'noob' tactics, and foulmouthing. Without a doubt they quit the clan after having their reputation get damaged and their honor put to the question.

The reason i posted this is that i wanted to get it off my chest and to see what you guys would do if you were falsy accused of treachery such as this.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Clan Treachery Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan Treachery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:12 pm

I trust you shoot, i've played with you before.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
(SR)Shoot
Friends and Allies
Friends and Allies
(SR)Shoot

Male
Rep. :

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am

Thnks for that Zombie, its actually gotten to the the point that im actually thinking about not adding anymore friends on xfire unless i add the rest of the IF team....i mean this isnt unheard of, its happened to me and im sure that its happened to at least one member of IF albeit not in the same way
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Nintendo, this clan!
Motto : Dooty is dooty! -Long John Silver
Rep. :
Clan Treachery Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100Clan Treachery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

we have had treachery, noob treachery though, am i right zombie? XD
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Clan Treachery Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan Treachery Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm

haha i guess
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:16 pm

[The reason I posted this is that I wanted to get it off my chest and to see what you guys would do if you were falsely accused of treachery such as this.]

Proof is important before any disciplinary measure can be imposed. However, you say your friends were so insulted and felt so betrayed by their fellow Clan mates that they voluntarily quit the Clan rather than remain. If you vouch for them to be of honorable character and intent, than we need go no further along that line.

I imagine they were insulted, angry, and felt betrayed. Rather than remain under a stigma of suspicion, they quit the Clan. I’m sorry for that.

It’s been my experience in the IF~Clan that accusations such as those you mentioned are to be brought before our Leaders for a full and impartial review before any action is taken. Also, NO member may disrespect another member by making accusations such as those you mentioned without risking disciplinary measures themselves. Arguments between Clan mates are not only discouraged, they can lead to discipline for ALL the offending members. (Accusers and those being accused alike)

Now, to answer your specific question, “What would I do?”

Tell my accusers to take it to the Clan Leaders and present their proof. As far as listening to their accusations, no, I wouldn’t.

I would probably get a little rude with them ( ROTFL !! ) and then log off the server.

I’m to stubborn to quit just because one or two people don’t like me or say rude things. Also, I would counter-claim against them for falsely accusing me, etc.
Back to top Go down
(SR)Shoot
Friends and Allies
Friends and Allies
(SR)Shoot

Male
Rep. :

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:54 pm

The problem was that the leader of the clan was already agreeing with the accusers without actually asking my friends if it was true, which was the biggest reason for their leaving. They can quite easily tolerate people being noobs and accusing them of things, they just beat them in a game till tehy leave, its when they cant even defend themselves in a proper manner such as this when they felt betrayed by not only their clan mates but one of the clan leaders who was ignoring rules he probably helped lay down.

One of their rules is written in a large banner on the front page of their clan site, and it states that you will not insult other clanmates using the clan news posts. And they accused my friends using the news post right on the front page in disregard for the rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Treachery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Treachery   Clan Treachery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Treachery
Page 1 of 1