Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_vote_lcapFear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_voting_barFear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_vote_lcapFear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_voting_barFear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Empty
PostSubject: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 8:04 pm

I don't know if you guys have heard of this game. It is available as a free download with a free key for Internet Multiplayer Gaming.
The download site is here:- http://www.joinfear.com/main

A couple of pointers. It needs updating when you have downloaded it and run it for the first time.

The upgrade box which appears when you run Fear doesn't seem to work and tries to download the 1.7 to 1.8 full retail version update.
I tried to install this version (downloaded direct from a website) and when I ran it, it said that Fear was not installed.

If you have this problem, then I found a download site, with the correct update file - here:- http://www.ausgamers.com/files/details/html/25132

I suggest a couple of you download it and find a free server and play around. It is a good game with good gameplay............... Very Happy Very Happy

Only 458 servers online ATM.......... Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:26 pm

THANK YOU I THINK THIS IS THE 3RD GAME WE ARE GOING TO PLAY.... YES YES
Back to top Go down
(SR)Shoot
Friends and Allies
Friends and Allies
(SR)Shoot

Male
Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Games
Motto : Odd
Rep. :
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) AnnouncedDruid
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:11 am

IF~RonDog wrote:
THANK YOU I THINK THIS IS THE 3RD GAME WE ARE GOING TO PLAY.... YES YES

I had it but i got owned really fast king

i uninstalled it to make room for DoW
Back to top Go down
Premutos 1980{EWZ}

Premutos 1980{EWZ}

Male
Number of posts : 47
Job/hobbies : Soldier in GermanAirforce / my car
Motto : nope :D
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:03 am

have fun with it guys!! Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Ast01010
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewz-clan.com
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:07 am

pure ownage. 3rd Game for IF~
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeah I downloaded it and umm it was bad... and not in the good way. It took over 3000 MB and was trashy.
Back to top Go down
(SR)Shoot
Friends and Allies
Friends and Allies
(SR)Shoot

Male
Number of posts : 193
Job/hobbies : Games
Motto : Odd
Rep. :

Gamercard : Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) AnnouncedDruid
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 am

IF~RonDog wrote:
Yeah I downloaded it and umm it was bad... and not in the good way. It took over 3000 MB and was trashy.

shoulda warned you Ron im srry...the game is fun when you have the whole game, with just the multiplayer package its kinda weak
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:24 am

Yeah I think I have played the demo but Idk This was not good.... And Combat Arms does not work well with me. I am able to get on and play however when I want to exit the game it does not exit so I just removed the game. I think I will only use games that I buy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)   Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear Combat (Free multiplayer game)
Page 1 of 1