Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_vote_lcapKickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_voting_barKickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_vote_lcapKickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_voting_barKickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IF~RADAR
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~RADAR

Number of posts : 105
Rep. :
Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server Empty
PostSubject: Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server   Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:56 pm

Hey to all you admins in the clan who know the rcon. I will just put together a list of a few things that are offenses both kickable and bannable.

Kickable

-Players disrespecting admins or clan members must be warned once and if they commit the offense again, you may kick them
-Players with ping over 300 consistently must be kicked. If everyone's ping is over 300 then watch closely to see who the person really is that is raising everyone's lag.
-Players teamsooting or betraying may be kicked
-Players with innapropriate names may be kicked
-Aimbots glitchers and hackers must be instantly kicked

Bannable

-Players coming back in after being kicked out may be given 2 final warnings and if they break both of those warnings you may ban them
-Racism and discrimination and all of those things need an INSTANT BAN because racism and discrimination is not tolerated. Racist names must be banned as well. ANYTHING RACIST OR DISCRIMINATORY IS INSTANT BAN
-Aimbots, glitchers and hackers returning must be banned
-Admin or member impersonators may be given 2-3 warnings and then they mucst be banned but figure out if they are just new and they have registered to the site before banning. The main thing to ask them is the site URL and if they do not know then you may ban them.
-Basic returning after being kicked and continuosly breaking rules may deserve a ban, it is up to you.

If you felt that you have wrongfully banned then let the leaders (RONDOG or ZOMBIE) know and THEY will do the unbanning.

If there is a problem on the site or server and you do not have the power to fix it please contact me zombie or rondog and we will take care of it.

Admin powers are privileges and not rights so do not abuse them or face clan suspension or expellment.

Thanks and have fun

IF~RADAR
Back to top Go down

Kickable/Bannable Offenses on Dedicated Server
Page 1 of 1