Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_vote_lcapThe Election Of Our New Leaders I_voting_barThe Election Of Our New Leaders I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
The Election Of Our New Leaders I_vote_lcapThe Election Of Our New Leaders I_voting_barThe Election Of Our New Leaders I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

The Election Of Our New Leaders

Go down 
+4
IF~Vortex
KR=Kirby2
IF~ Anger
IF~Zombie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Election Of Our New Leaders Empty
PostSubject: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 pm

To All Interested Members In Good Standing,

As you are all aware of by now our current Leaders are soon to be leaving their positions within our Clan. We are fortunate to have within our membership several individuals with the necessary qualifications to fill these vacancies.

In order to fill these vacancies I feel that any member-in-good-standing from within our ranks should be allowed to submit their name for consideration. After a set period for the submission of the names, the entire membership will then be allowed to exercise their democratic right to vote for the new Leaders of their choice. The new Leaders will, after all, be leading our Clan and so should we not have a say in their selection?

“A vote is not an object of art. It is the sacred and most important instrument of democracy and freedom.” Abe Fortas

The alternative to the American institution of the democratic practice of choosing our own Leaders is to have the new Leaders hand-picked by the current administration, with no voice or vote from the regular members; and I personally don’t want to hear any criticism after the selection if that’s the way it’s done!

“Bad officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote.” George J. Nathan

For those of you that have an opinion on this topic please take the time and effort to respond and let your feelings be known. Please be specific with your answers. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you and thank you for your comments.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:49 pm

IF 6 MEMBERS AGREE TO THE ABOVE POST, THESE WILL BE THE GROUND RULES FOR THE ELECTION.

1. The Election Applicant MUST be at the rank of Sergeant or higher.
2. The Election Applicant must be approved by IF~Zombie.
3. The Election Applicant Needs to submit his name before the election.
4. The Election Applicant may not cheat in any way, shape or form.

Have fun, and show me who wants this new position.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:10 pm

EVEN IF YOU LIMIT WHO CAN HOLD OFFICE TO SGT. OR ABOVE, I THINK EVERY MEMBER SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE WHO IS THEIR LEADER NOT TO BE TOLD WHO WILL LEAD THEM.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:22 pm

YES HITMAN, I EXPLAINED THIS TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR CLEARING THAT UP:

NO MATTER WHAT RANK YOU ARE, YOU CAN SIGN YOUR NAME FOR AN ELECTION, REMEMBER 6 MEMBERS ARE NEEDED FOR THERE TO BE AN ELECTION TO OCCUR, AND RANK DOES NOT MATTER.

HOWEVER: TO APPLY TO BE A CANDIDATE, YOU MUST BE THE RANK OF SERGEANT OR HIGHER, AND BE APPROVED BY ME TO BE OFFICIAL.
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:42 pm

ill want to be in the election if i can be anyway
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:46 pm

i say yes to this voting its a great way to show our democracy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:50 pm

***IF~Anger is now officially in the IFCL (Invasion Force Clan Leader) Election.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:52 pm

i would like to be in election to
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Nintendo, this clan!
Motto : Dooty is dooty! -Long John Silver
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:01 pm

I would too heh heh, but seriously, i wanna be in it
Back to top Go down
IF~Vortex
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
IF~Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : rockclimbing
Motto : hey yall im dailya bee
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:08 pm

ide like to be in the election and i promis to bring gas prices down
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:09 pm

ill lower ur taxes lol

idk about the gas though lol
Back to top Go down
IF~wixdfast
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 pm

My vote goes for HITMAN.
HITMAN 08!!
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 pm

***IF~HITMAN is now officially in the IFCL (Invasion Force Clan Leader) Election.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:12 pm

***IF~Kirby2 is now officially in the IFCL (Invasion Force Clan Leader) Election.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 pm

***IF~Vortex is now officially in the IFCL (Invasion Force Clan Leader) Election.
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 pm

i promise, to make a lot of promises and not live up to them, just like real leaders
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm

**And Wixdfast, and others who may want to do the same thing, please no voting in public, voting is confidential Smile
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Not good campaigning kirb Smile
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 pm

yes it is, EVERYONE does it
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 pm

lol if EVERYONE jumped off of a cliff would you do it too!? lol
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 pm

well, if it was in halo, id kill my self with a nade so it looked like i JUMPED off the cliff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:30 pm

An open election to fill the vacant position of Leader is an excellent idea.

I also understand limiting the pool of available candidates to Sergeant and above, yet allowing each individual member the right to cast their individual vote. This is a wonderful idea, and will preclude any charges of favoritism or cronyism. When the members feel more involved, they tend to take things more seriously. Actually, this is a brilliant strategy to increase member involvement and has my full support.

I vote ‘YES’ to an election.

Zombie, once again you show your qualities of leadership. While I am personally unable to actually run for office, I certainly intend to vote!

And Zombie is right, no cross-talk or postings about the candidates.

On election day we, the members, will have our say. Democracy at its finest!

It’s things like this election that separate good Clans from great Clans. Our members are intelligent, have good judgment, and deserve the right to exercise that good judgment in a fair and open election cycle.

The hand-picking of a replacement Leader … well, it leads to more questions than answers, and something like a straight transfer of power could cause severe morale problems within the Clan.

An election will prevent all of that and show that we are democratically minded and our Clan Administration respects their members and the members opinions.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:54 am

well said mjolnir. well said, and thank you for the compliments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Number of posts : 256
Job/hobbies : Halo
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 pm

U vote zombi and Rondog or IF ~RADAR and IF~Vortex Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:42 pm

Ill go for election if you guys want, but i doubt ill win.

EDIT: I only read the 1st page of this topic, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Election Of Our New Leaders
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Allies Forum :: {EWZ} Clan Forum-
Jump to: