Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_vote_lcapHello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_voting_barHello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_vote_lcapHello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_voting_barHello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Playing Games! (duh)
Rep. :
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Right_bar_bleue

Gamercard : Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Axl777
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Ok, I was browsing the Forumotion directory and found this website, and I saw all the cool stuff from FlashVortex, however when I tried to put some on my site, HaloNation, I failed horribly because I do not understand how you can put the file in the same folder as your website when it is not on your own computer. I looked for embeds with no luck. Also, I find your template appealing, and was wondering if I could use it if I put "Template by [https://ifclan1.darkbb.com]IF[/url]" in the overall page footer. You can export the template to your computer by going to Display>Skinsmanagement and then after you download the template upload it to an uploading site and give me a link to the download location.

Please let me know how you got the FlashVortex stuff on here and, if possible, the template. Just Private Message me. You can always find me on HaloNation, (which we are trying our best to try to get more members, and it is not a clan though we are considering opening one, but mostly we will be making videos in association with RoosterTeeth, and just making more and more pages on the site, slowly making a good community, but right now it seems to be in a bit of a mess, we are working on a new HomePage instead of using the portal, either an html page or we will make it on another webhost).

Also, if you need anything in return, well it isn't much, but I make as a good site Admin if you want. Just let me know if that sounds good to you.

Thanks!

-Axl777
Back to top Go down
http://halonation.forum.st
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Rep. :
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:27 pm

PLEASE RESPOND BEFORE ANYONE LEAVES! I MIGHT BE ABLE TO BRING THIS SITE BACK! I HAVE SEEN TOO MANY GOOD SITES GO DOWN, DON'T QUIT NOW!
Back to top Go down
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:56 pm

I can probably get everything I need if I get temporary Admin rights.

Well, all except the FlashVortex stuff, please tell me how you did that!
Back to top Go down
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:21 pm

Is anyone going to reply???
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:00 pm

whoa, settle down, check the network i answered.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm

KK, I just got a bit excited, I have been needing new stuff for a while.

Feel free to delete those bumps
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:54 pm

I just got EXACTLY how to put a flash animation into HTML code form:

http://flashvortex.com/help.php?action=faqsSubmit&page=html
Back to top Go down
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:41 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:49 pm

no problem man i'm always glad to help out Smile
Back to top Go down
Axl777
Technical Manager
Axl777

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:02 pm

Umm, all the Embed gave me was a white box, wtf? I really don't get this, your code for your menu was just a small bit of script and FlashVortex gave me this huge bunch of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)   Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! A few questions! (For the site Admins)
Page 1 of 1