Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_vote_lcapKing of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_voting_barKing of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_vote_lcapKing of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_voting_barKing of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

King of the Hill Squad «KotH»

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Empty
PostSubject: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 pm

Me and anger are pretty much professionals when it comes to King of the Hill, i wanted to ask if anyone wanted to get better at KotH, or even get started playing it! Me and Anger have made up some really good tactics and i wanted to share them with willing members! The type of King of the Hill that me and IF~Anger specialize in is: Blood Gulch, Snipers only, Moving Hill, KotH, i actually have a video of us playing if you want to check it out; the link is @ the bottom of this message.This is an official recruitment for the KotH usergroup. If you want to join, reply to this message and tell us your name, if you want to get a little better, or if you even want to learn how to play! No member will be denied the right to play alongside me and anger!

Thanks for reading;

IF~Zombie, and IF~Anger
KotH Usergroup
King of the Hill- 24/7!!!

KOTH: PRO VERSION: Courtsey of Anger and Zombie

Last edited by IF~Zombie on Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:42 pm

Sure ill join

IF~ heRo
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

Alright cool, now what do you want to do:

Train and get better
Or are you a beginner?
Back to top Go down
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 pm

Train and get better, im not a beginner
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Oh alright, me and anger will try and help you out with getting your skills better! We'll probably teach you some new stratagies, and movement tactics, that are very simple, but also extremely effective. Every time that me and Anger play KotH, we always get 1st and 2nd place. I don't think that we've ever played a game where we were below 1st or 2nd.! lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100King of the Hill Squad «KotH» Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:57 pm

that is true we take turns going in hill so we r always close in score range
Back to top Go down
IF~Vortex
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
IF~Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : rockclimbing
Motto : hey yall im dailya bee
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:36 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm

Alright, what do you want to do?

Train and get better?
Or are you a beginner and want to learn the basics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Squad «KotH»   King of the Hill Squad «KotH» I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill Squad «KotH»
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: IF~ Forum :: Squads/Usergroups-
Jump to: