Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_vote_lcapElders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_voting_barElders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_vote_lcapElders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_voting_barElders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe Empty
PostSubject: Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe   Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:40 pm

Guys Here is the post of some of the new User Groups. If you have Interest in one of these Position plz pm Zombie Or Myself and we will let you know. But most will be Given to people who we feel will do great in this positions

Recruiters-- These are people who will Recruit people to the clan. The Recruiter Must have the site memorized, play on the server often and must base their scout for talent. There is a new Recruiting Process and it is as follows;

"Every member that Joins from here on out MUST have X-fire. In order to join the clan someone who has applied must Get Two recommendations from Two different Recruiters. The person applying must play on the server Often. If they are faithful to the server with no tags then they will be more likely to be faithful when they are a member. We accept new members Twice a month on the 1st and 15th".

Guardians--These are people who will play on the server a lot and are TRUST WORTHY, They are people who will have the Rcon password to the dedicated server. They must warn people of high Ping and Kick Ping Over 300. This keeps the chances of lag low. The guardians will also be responsible for keeping the peace in the server and on the site.

Elders--- These are the highest ranking members who are not The leaders. The elders can pretty much do anything IE, Kick/Ban recruit, VOTE on decisions, recommend people for promotion or demotion and many more things...

Scribe-- This will be one person who will keep a record of the Clan War Record and Who will post welcome new member Post on the 1st and 15th.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe   Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:05 pm

Alright i'm good with these usergroups, and are you ok with my ranks?
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com

Elders, Guardians, Recruiters and a Scribe
Page 1 of 1