Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_vote_lcapWhat maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_voting_barWhat maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_vote_lcapWhat maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_voting_barWhat maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????

Go down 
+3
IF~ Anger
IF~Zombie
IF~RonDog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Empty
PostSubject: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:31 am

Guys it is our goal to be a well balanced clan so we don't want to get to dependent on certain maps or game types so what I am thinking of is some time in the near future locking the server and playing on Only the Maps/Game types you don't like or suck at so we can improve on them. So for instance I hate sniping (STILL could own I believe) But I hate it so much....lol So I would get on the server and put all snipes so I can improve... If I even have room to improve...lol
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:38 am

I HATE Chilron, Ratrace(it's ok), and WIZARD.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:45 am

I HATE ctf in any map and i HATE wizard bording action and thats about it i also hate covenant weapons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:50 am

i h8 covenant weapons, ppl who h8 wizard (I LUV IT), boarding actiong (too many friken places to be sniped from) sidewinder (not a fan, just dont no y), and prisoner (too confusing).
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Oh yeah, boarding action is terrible too.
Back to top Go down
IF~Vortex
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
IF~Vortex

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : rockclimbing
Motto : hey yall im dailya bee
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:16 pm

i h8 boarding action wizard prisoner and derlecet
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:57 pm

Well I can own on any map... But Lets Train on These Maps Just so that If we are ever in a clan war and they pick some of these maps we would be able to own them..... I can't be the only one Owning guys....lol I talk too much trash...lmbo
Back to top Go down
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

^yes you do
||
||
||
^
||
||
||
||
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:40 pm

I like timberland too. That's a great TEAM SLAYER or CTF map.
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Nintendo, this clan!
Motto : Dooty is dooty! -Long John Silver
Rep. :
What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:50 pm

derelict, its too small, and its like a metrioid map, good game, not for Halo tho, except in mods
Back to top Go down
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Number of posts : 112
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 12:22 pm

I have to say first i dont SUCK at these maps, but rather i do not like them because i think they are ill suited to halo and other, smaller maps are better.

I dislike the style of Boarding action, Death Island, and Ice fields

These maps are all to big and disconnected. They promote sneaking around and keep conflict to a minimum. The fast paced game of halo does not convert well to these maps. You may never see an enemy until you are in their base because of the multiple ways to get lost (not lost lost, like, no 1 else cz u) on the way there, and if you die, itll take you 5 minutes to get back to where you were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????   What maps do you suck at  and/or don't like?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What maps do you suck at and/or don't like??????
Page 1 of 1