Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

The Election Of Our New Leaders

Go down 
+4
IF~Vortex
KR=Kirby2
IF~ Anger
IF~Zombie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:55 pm

***IF~heRo is now officially in the IFCL (Invasion Force Clan Leader) Election.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Wait wat zombie?? i thoght there wasn't going to be elections cuz you guys r staying. Im confused, someone fill me in
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 7:41 pm

This election is for the replacement leaders when me and ron do leave the clan, idk when that will be but it will eventually come.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Nintendo, this clan!
Motto : Dooty is dooty! -Long John Silver
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:24 am

hey! i noticed mjolnirs name is now guest....did he quit?
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:19 pm

i guess so Sad
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Number of posts : 256
Job/hobbies : Halo
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Rondog want restart the clan now is a long time ago is doesn't go on this website Sad
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:57 pm

i know but i still think he still comes for memories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}
Friends and Allies
Friends and Allies
Ina Gadda Da Vida {EWZ}

Male
Number of posts : 24
Job/hobbies : General manager
Motto : Inspector Clouseau
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:03 pm

I vote for a member who has the inspiration, the guts, the passion, the leadership and the experience.

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ewz-clan.com
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:59 pm

Anger yayayyayayyayay yay yay yay yay cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers cheers yes i would like to step up lol lol!
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Nintendo, this clan!
Motto : Dooty is dooty! -Long John Silver
Rep. :
The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:10 pm

Anger, it's a little late for an election at the moment, seeing as I have mutineered (it means taken over) the position of leader, but my friend, you will gain your rightful place in the clan order by proving that you are strong enough to be a leader. I have great faith in your abilities to lead anger, and i wish you the best of luck in proving them
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm

ill try Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Election Of Our New Leaders   The Election Of Our New Leaders - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Election Of Our New Leaders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Allies Forum :: {EWZ} Clan Forum-
Jump to: