Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Register for a clan war I_vote_lcapRegister for a clan war I_voting_barRegister for a clan war I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Register for a clan war I_vote_lcapRegister for a clan war I_voting_barRegister for a clan war I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Register for a clan war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Register for a clan war Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Register for a clan war Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

Register for a clan war Empty
PostSubject: Register for a clan war   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:20 am

CLAN MEMBERS WISHING TO HAVE A CLAN WAR WITH US MUST COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION BELOW. IF THE REGISTRY FORM IS NOT COMPLETED, THE CLAN WAR WILL NOT BE HELD.

Copy and paste the EVERYTHING BELOW and start a new topic in this forum

<---Copy Information starting here---->

**By filling out the registry form below, you agree to these terms:

- I agree that there will be no hacking/botting used throughout the duration of the clan war.
- I agree that there will be no whining about the game types/weapons as they are pre-determined.
- I agree that this clan war was validated by both IF~RonDog and IF~Zombie.
- I agree that the clan war gametypes/weapons/maps will be clearly known and understood before it starts.
- I agree that if the clan war was not validated by the leaders then it Automatically becomes void.
- I agree to have my members ready AT or AROUND(5-10 mins) the time of the clan war.

**I agree to, and completely understand the above terms and their meanings. I agree not to violate any term or the clan war will become void. I also speak for my members and will make sure that they also understand and agree to abide by the terms of agreement.

OFFICIAL CLAN WAR REGISTRATION FORM

Your Clan Name:

Your Clan Leader:

Your Clan's Website:

Your Clan's Leader X-Fire:

Your Clan's X-FIRE page:

Clan War Date:

Number of Players:

Gametypes we're playing:

Best___out of___ for win: <---Stop Copying information--->
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com

PostSubject: i in for some WAR!!!!!!!   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 pm

- I agree that there will be no hacking/botting used throughout the duration of the clan war.
- I agree that there will be no whining about the game types/weapons as they are pre-determined.
- I agree that this clan war was validated by both IF~RonDog and IF~Zombie.
- I agree that the clan war gametypes/weapons/maps will be clearly known and understood before it starts.
- I agree that if the clan war was not validated by the leaders then it Automatically becomes void.
- I agree to have my members ready AT or AROUND(5-10 mins) the time of the clan war.

**I agree to, and completely understand the above terms and their meanings. I agree not to violate any term or the clan war will become void. I also speak for my members and will make sure that they also understand and agree to abide by the terms of agreement.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
Register for a clan war Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Register for a clan war Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Register for a clan war   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:43 pm

....................................................................................................................................................................ok?
Back to top Go down
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Number of posts : 112
Rep. :
Register for a clan war Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Register for a clan war Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Register for a clan war   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:17 pm

lol. hopefully we start getting a lot of wars.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Register for a clan war   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
Register for a clan war Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100Register for a clan war Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Register for a clan war   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm

sad;y this didn't work (tear) Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register for a clan war   Register for a clan war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Register for a clan war
Page 1 of 1