Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
clan - a video  off  the clan I_vote_lcapclan - a video  off  the clan I_voting_barclan - a video  off  the clan I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
clan - a video  off  the clan I_vote_lcapclan - a video  off  the clan I_voting_barclan - a video  off  the clan I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

a video off the clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

clan - a video  off  the clan Empty
PostSubject: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:46 pm

can we have a clan video on the home page about this clan?
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :
clan - a video  off  the clan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100clan - a video  off  the clan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Dark.... Great Idea I am proud of you....
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Number of posts : 256
Job/hobbies : Halo
Rep. :
clan - a video  off  the clan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100clan - a video  off  the clan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Good idea, but how will you do it?
Back to top Go down
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:17 pm

whose best with filming and editing movies?
Back to top Go down
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Number of posts : 112
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:22 pm

lol i cant edit, but that would be cool.

what we should do is have a main part with all of us playing or watevr, but we should also have everyone take films of themselves playing and submit ne awesome stuff like hs, 3sk, multi-kills. if we have a good editor, then we can just send him the vids and let them edit it in. anything is good, even just a hs because it will look sweet if we just play them fast back to back, and the bttr players (hero) can film themselves picking up a 4 hs streak with only 1 clip from the sniper.
Back to top Go down
IF~heRo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
IF~heRo

Number of posts : 147
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:24 pm

or we could just have a video of pictures of different ppl. then when their picture popped up their name would also pop up.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
clan - a video  off  the clan Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100clan - a video  off  the clan Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:31 pm

I think that the picture idea thing would be way easier, because you can make that with WMM, I do have a friend that can really edit videos good, he has his own videos...it's like "Red vs Blue" if ay of you have seen that, only this time it's with CoD4 on XBox360. But i think that the video idea would be wayyy cooler, i NEED SOMEONE to figure out how to put XFIRE vids on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Number of posts : 112
Rep. :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:21 pm

yeah thatd b sweet
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:27 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Yeah Well I can edit videos with Windows movie Maker. I can get a lot of pictures together and make a video with music... You know it would be funny...lol But I will look on the net to find who to put x-fire Videos on youtube. Dark Warrior. Good Idea. I'm kind of mad I didn't think of it
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Although this is the fun will have to have a video of our webmsater IF ~ RonDog Very Happy What a Face king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: mmm good plans   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:22 pm

can you do x fire videos and put it on site with a song if not i get my web cam
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 pm

IF ~ DRAKWARRIORSOULS you have lots of video you could choose one and show it to the webmaster. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i can   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:18 pm

but will he like it?? i put a video on the top one i put 10 on

becase i got 12 accouts on you tube with 50 videos on each

Naruto:Red-Breathe Into Me Kyuubi [FINISHED]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEpyz90i-A4&feature=PlayList&p=D60A1A172146CEE1&index=10

Dynasty Warriors and DWBB - Me Against The World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFlkw4HLj-I

No! This is Patrick!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uny_cIRMVyA&feature=related

World of Warcraft South Park 300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNnfNALWpDc

gears of war (mad world)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8&feature=related

KFC vs McDonalds - Star Wars Style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrvPMQqZZQ&feature=related

Halo PC-covenant War
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_n_K8o0eJE

2 Moons Game Play Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWIXrZDCqA

The Dark Knight Trailer - Halo Style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jkWKYeu6y0

The Simpsons Crank Dat Soulja Boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_YEY-f7jkU&feature=related

i need you all to post and say wat one you like 1 to 10 so i no wat the clan likes by voteing
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:17 pm

COOL!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a video off the clan   clan - a video  off  the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a video off the clan
Page 1 of 1