Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
Login/logout issues I_vote_lcapLogin/logout issues I_voting_barLogin/logout issues I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
Login/logout issues I_vote_lcapLogin/logout issues I_voting_barLogin/logout issues I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Login/logout issues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Number of posts : 112
Rep. :
Login/logout issues Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Login/logout issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Login/logout issues Empty
PostSubject: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:34 pm

On my computer i have this site set to automatically log me in. It saves me a lot of time and keeps me updated on which topics have been posted on that i have not seen with the little arrow thing. But recently, the website has been acting up around this.

When i come on to the website,starting only today, sometimes i am logged in, and sometimes i am logged off. I thought nothing of it the first time, but was a little upset because it erased the arrows next to the unread topics. I just logged in and did what i wanted. But then when i wanted to make a post i clicked the reply button, and instead of being promted to the create message page, it sent me to the login page. Now every other time i try to post it tells me i have to login again. This is very frustrating because it constantly erases the unread topic arrows, and may prevent me from seeing an important notice.

This has just happened since the website went to a domain- co.nr/ Im not saying thats what caused it, but it seemed strange...

Thanks for reading, and post here if you are expiriencing the problem too.
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Number of posts : 256
Job/hobbies : Halo
Rep. :
Login/logout issues Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Login/logout issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:38 pm

trying to make a new account but do say the topic for your new name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
Login/logout issues Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Login/logout issues Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:50 pm

You're right, would you guys want the .co.nr removed, and just go back to www.ifclan1.darkbb.com? i'll figure out how to do that..
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:19 pm

i dont no if thats it, but i no this is frustrating. Im logged off randomly and then i cant tell if something new is posted. Now i am nvr logged in when i get on the site, even tho it is set to do so.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
Login/logout issues Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Login/logout issues Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm

BTW- I just asked for help on the official "FORUMOTION HELP FORUM" The admins of the website will help , i gave them the URL, and now it's up to them to try and help us, don't worry, it'll be over soon. thanks for you're patience and cooperation during this...
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Thanks ask to have their IF Zombi ~!
Back to top Go down
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:15 pm

thanks zombie
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:21 pm

Everyone say THANKS YOU Very Happy Razz farao geek
Back to top Go down
IF~RøGü£¬
Sergeant
Sergeant
IF~RøGü£¬

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Ok so i wrote the below post, and after i hit submit it asked me to login AGAIN, and i lost the whole post. ne way heres what i wrote before:

When i tried to edit my signature i clicked profile and clicked signature. It asked me to login then. So i did. It sent me back to the preferences page. I clicked on the signature tab, and again it asked me to log in. When i did it again i went back to the preferences page. Thsi is getting to be a HUGE problem. Is anyone else having issues?

--------

this time i copied the post just in case =)
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:32 pm

look in the WEBSITE ANNOUNCEMENTS FORUM
Back to top Go down
IF~Carnage2007
Recruit
Recruit
IF~Carnage2007

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:01 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Login/logout issues   Login/logout issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login/logout issues
Page 1 of 1