Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official IF clan Website!

HomePortal*GallerySearchLatest imagesJoin UsRegisterLog inHistory of the Clan/Rankings
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Register for a clan war
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm by IF~ Anger

» Hey Everyone Good News!!
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:51 pm by IF~ Anger

» lol hilarious vid
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm by IF~ Anger

» All Right, Listen Up
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:52 pm by IF~ Anger

» The Election Of Our New Leaders
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:03 pm by IF~ Anger

» EWZ Guys
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:17 pm by (SR)Shoot

» Hey i have create my website ^^
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 pm by IF~ Anger

» Conversation
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:40 pm by IF~ Anger

» USAIN FRIGGIN BOLT
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:26 pm by IF~heRo

Top posters
IF~Zombie
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_vote_lcapclan - Taking this clan to the next level I_voting_barclan - Taking this clan to the next level I_vote_rcap 
IF~RonDog
clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_vote_lcapclan - Taking this clan to the next level I_voting_barclan - Taking this clan to the next level I_vote_rcap 
IF~ Anger
IF~Carnage2007
KR=Kirby2
(SR)Shoot
IF~heRo
IF~Vortex
IF~RøGü£¬
IF~RADAR
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affliates

Halo Nation

Awards
No awards at this time.

Taking this clan to the next level

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
Honorary CommanderUsergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Number of posts : 484
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-01

clan - Taking this clan to the next level Empty
PostSubject: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:26 am

Guys it is our goal to expand this clan as high as it can go. We really want to know what can we do to expand this clan To more than just Halo? Is there any Other (Hopefully) Free games that you all enjoy playing? I want IF to stand for more than just a halo clan. I want it to mean so so sooo much more. So guys any ideas would really help us out a lot. For instance Me and One of my best Buds Vortex Play Pool together online. Now I am not saying we would recurit for a pool team but I'm just saying are there any other games we could play online??? That are cool no gay stuff kirby.. I don't like Hide and so peek...lol jk
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Number of posts : 596
Job/hobbies : Hockey, Halo, Horror Movies
Motto : Satire...lol funny stuff, some spoof , political, SARCASTIC !!!!!!
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:21 am

hahahaha, well i have a few other games that i can expand IF~into,
Back to top Go down
https://ifclan1.darkbb.com
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:15 pm

Such as????
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:52 pm

how about runescape?
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:35 pm

How about you tell me what runscape is...lol
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Oh anger I just saw what run escape is I googled it... And umm I don't like it personally but Keep the ideas coming
Back to top Go down
IF~ Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
IF~ Anger

Male
Number of posts : 276
Job/hobbies : guitar soccer
Motto : anything that can be made fun of
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:05 pm

not run escape rune scape runescape
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 5:38 pm

I know I was playing it and I had to start a fire and catch some fish and stuff...
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 pm

lol i don't like runescape, but we could get.....F.E.A.R multiplayer, it looks like a sick game and it's like 20 bucks. Here are some screenshots:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/fear/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gsimage&tag=images;all

I really want to get this game, and rondog, i kinda don't have any other games, i un-installed half life 2, maybe you read my other message on the photo thing, but it was making my computer lag, the only other games i have are:

Warcraft III: The Frozen throne
StarWars BattleFront-my brother's
Half-Life 2-Un-installed.

That's kind of it, but i am willing to get F.E.A.R or MAYBE, Call of Duty 4 for PC.

Another game that might intrest the clan (Very Popular) is America's Army:

http://www.americasarmy.com/

there is a link to the main website, and Drakwarrior, we are not doing that 2 moons thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 pm

F.E.A.R. and it's expansion packs are great FPS games, if you ask me. Multiplayer are awesome as well. Get ready to play with 'other than English speaking people', though.

How do you say “You’re dead, next“, in French? Great, fast paced game, full of plot twists and turns.

How about the FPS ‘Killswitch’? Current affaire, NOT WW II, Korea, etc.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:54 pm

Thanks for the input Mjolnir, i would like to price fear and everything, i have played killswitch once before, but i don't really know how that would be for PC, it sounds like you own fear though?
Back to top Go down
IF~RonDog
Honorary Commander
Usergroup Commissioner
IF~RonDog

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok I will work on getting F.E.A.R and I would like to get WOW but I am not about to pay money to play a game I paid for already. I just can't do it. But I will work on getting those games
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:58 am

Mjlonir, does the origional F.E.A.R game for PC automatically come with multiplayer capabilities? i was looking on www.gamespot.com, and i was kind of confused if the origional had the multiplayer capabilities OR if i had to buy the expansion pack or something..any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
KR=Kirby2
Sergeant
Sergeant
KR=Kirby2

Male
Number of posts : 254
Job/hobbies : Nintendo, this clan!
Motto : Dooty is dooty! -Long John Silver
Rep. :
clan - Taking this clan to the next level Left_bar_bleue200 / 100200 / 100clan - Taking this clan to the next level Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:36 am

how about republic commando? it plays mostly like halo, same theme! or maybe battlefield 2142? it makes a lot of lag 4 me though.
Back to top Go down
IF~Zombie
Chief of Staff
IF~Zombie

Male
Rep. :

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 am

BTW- RonDog, i don't have Half life 2 anymore, like i said, it takes a program called STEAM, it lags youre entire comp...well picture this, say that you're computer is a server with 0-133 ping on it....ok? Now, with STEAM installed, NOW you're comp is like a server with 150-256 ping, it makes it slower, and even if you're exited out of steam, it's constantly running and giving you popups and everything, it's really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking this clan to the next level   clan - Taking this clan to the next level I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking this clan to the next level
Page 1 of 1